Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Toot for a long time

Well, I should probably pick this blog up again. The hiatus has been filled with further learning and a measure of head scratching as I've continued to spend time getting to grips with Apple's Cocoa. It's been over a year since I started to play with it, and as might be expected I've come a long way, but feel like I have so much further to go. I don't remember ever feeling like I had so much to learn when faced with other frameworks (such as Java JFC, AWT and Swing). This is surely because Cocoa is such a rich framework and much higher-level than most others - or perhaps I'm just getting a little bit older and have killed too many brain cells with beer? Anyway, maybe a little retrospective "A year in the Mocha" could be forthcoming to capture some of the highs and lows in my Cocoa journey this last year.

No comments: